Ask me to paint:
- A special item you treasure
- Your favourite hobby
- A pet or animal that represent you
- The special toy or clothing item from when your child was a baby
- Your favourite food
- An object from nature
- The item that represents a special skill you have
- An item that represents a value you hold dear
- Your childhood stuffie
- An heirloom – maybe one that cannot be shared among everyone in the family
- An inside joke
- A wedding present
- A graduation present
- The keys to your first home or car
- An object from your childhood you no longer have, but want to remember
- NOT a portrait or landscape
- The bear painting is my son’s special stuffie
- The chess piece is for my husband and son who love to play together
- Fishing tackle reminds me of my dad
- The camera is for my mom who is a phenomenal photographer and was the designated moment capturer for our large family growing up
- Bottle of syrup because I joke about the immense volumes our family goes through
- Toy dinosaur is what I gave my now husband on our first date (I also have a dinosaur tattoo)
- Naval medals belong to my husband’s family
- A hot dog because they are delicious
Here is how it works.
Send me a message.
What would you like painted? Is it for you, or is it a gift?
I ask you questions.
I might need a reference photo, or more specifics about the object.
I'll make a mockup of the photo of the thing on a coloured background and get a thumbs up from you before I start.
I make the magic happen! This step will take 2-3 weeks (or more) based on how many requests I have. I will be in touch.
With the painting in your hands, happiness ensues!
Some recent commissioned paintings
Know what you want me to paint? Have more questions? Want to say 'hi'?